Bodhi Charity Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit with a mission to offer humanitarian and financial aid for people in under-developed countries around the world. Our vision is to relieve the suffering of the needy, to help them thrive and realize their full potential.
Please help support our cause with your kind donations. Any amount helps.
Bodhi Charity Foundation
ID # 82-2391908
Please make checks to: Bodhi Charity Foundation
P.O. Box 730008, San Jose, CA 95173, USA
Regular Programs (80% of funds raised in a given year)
- Educational scholarship for students from poor families
- Financial aid to children with disabilities
- Financial aid to the orphans
- Natural disaster relieves
Rotating Programs (20% of funds raised in a given year)
- Financial aid to terminally ill monastics
- Meals to the poor
- Food and clothing for the homeless and deserted people
- Financial aid to leprosy patients
- Mobile carts for the handicapped
- Medical equipment and services for the sick of poor families
- Relieves hunger for the poor
Please join us at our next event!